Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What do you think?

We have been taking a poll now for a couple of days on whether you think we are having a boy or a girl. The current tally is 10 for boy, 7 for a girl, and two undecided brothers. Thanks for your votes! There are still two more days to go.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a girl.

Anonymous said...

I refuse to vote...it's a boy.

Anonymous said...

It's a boy. He's an animal, kicks like crazy. Either that or just a really mean girl.

Anonymous said...

I don't know. How am I suppose to know?

Anonymous said...

definitely a girl, why else would jos have made all those cute baby girl clothes?...and lincoln needs a girlfriend. - crickett

Anonymous said...

it's totally a boy because jake won't want to be outnumbered. . . .

Anonymous said...

i think it's a boy

Sarah and Adam said...

i think it's a ....girl. good luck!

Heather said...

I'll say a girl just becuase it sounds easier.

jake and joslyn said...

as of 4/1/07 the numbers are...
7 for a Girl
10 for a Boy
& two undecided brother votes

Anonymous said...

Aunt Kathy Carver says its a girl because moms first baby was a girl.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Tanja said it was a girl and she was right on!!! You will be having all girls and maybe one boy. 8 in all. congratulations and good luck.