Oops, I thought for sure it would be a boy. So Happy for you that it is a girl. Hope Jake isn't dissapointed. He will not believe how wonderful it is to have a little girl to give him hugs. Besides Kathryn's Lilliana won't be much older. So she will have a cousin close to her age.
Joselyn! Sarah gave me to the link to your blog so I could check out pictures of baby Cldye and I just saw the post about your new addition! Congratulations! Little girls really are the best!
5 comments:
Jos, I am so excited it is a girl! Congratulations! Hopefully our little girls will get to see each other and be friends! Yeah!
Oops, I thought for sure it would be a boy. So Happy for you that it is a girl. Hope Jake isn't dissapointed. He will not believe how wonderful it is to have a little girl to give him hugs. Besides Kathryn's Lilliana won't be much older. So she will have a cousin close to her age.
girls rock. 'nuff said. and you can buy her pink everything!!! yay!!!
Joselyn! Sarah gave me to the link to your blog so I could check out pictures of baby Cldye and I just saw the post about your new addition! Congratulations! Little girls really are the best!
Congrats!
Post a Comment