It looks so pretty! Hattie is so adorable! I miss seeing you guys around! Im going to talk to carson today and ask him when he could take engagements and then I'll call you and see what works with you. I hope thats okay. Let me know if you want to do something else. Thanks so much
4 comments:
nice view! and it takes talent to make dandelions pretty. looks like you have plenty of room to breathe! enjoy that while you can...
i love that first shot of that senoir girl on your website! gorgeous!
love the second shot thru the window, the clouds looks AMAZING!
i swear three of your shots will always blow my 300 shots out of the water! your awesome. you have the magic touch like kristi.
like the new fam pict too!
It looks so pretty! Hattie is so adorable! I miss seeing you guys around! Im going to talk to carson today and ask him when he could take engagements and then I'll call you and see what works with you. I hope thats okay. Let me know if you want to do something else. Thanks so much
Post a Comment