
I took some pics the other day. I bought this dress before she was born with the idea of doing pictures. I finally decided to put that plan into action.To get to this location I had to ride my bike, with her in the buggy and all my equipment inside the trunk strapped to the back of the buggy. I am sure we looked pretty funny. We only took a couple because the misquotes were so bad. We might have to try again and get her hair out of her eyes.
6 comments:
So cute!! I love this pictures!!
Maybe one day you can take some pictures of Danny.
oh joslyn - those are priceless. her little piggy tails are so sweet. i love that look.
Those are really cute pictures & what a sacrifice to get them! I can't wait for you to take pics of our little boy!
Those turned out awesome! You have great talent I wish you could give some to me!
love the props- both of them. :)
I said it before, I am seriously going to have to make a trip just to have you take pics. I love these. And I like her hair in her eyes. It looks more classic "kid" that way and Adds to the natural feel of the photos. You're awesome! And she's ADORABLE!
Post a Comment