Monday, January 10, 2011

It was 4 weeks yesterday this little man was delivered..... time goes so fast.
i really don't know how he fit inside me
birth 9 lbs 4 oz
3 days later
8 lbs 11 oz
3weeks later
11 lbs 6 oz
he is just growing, even his hair is growing.
*thanks to levi we have great pictures

5 comments:

mel said...

He is so handsome and HUGE! He barely fits in the little crib thing. I love all of his hair. Hattie looks in love with her new brother. Congratulations again. I really want you to take Charlie's 6 months and Wyatt's 3 year. Let me know when you feel up to that challenge!

Heather said...

I really don't know how he fit inside you either and he is going to give your muscles a workout it looks like. So cute! How lucky to have a photographer in the hospital (& have it be your brother). I bet that baby is getting lots of loves from Hattie. Can't wait to meet the little man.

Raquel said...

congrats again! he's beautiful!!!

jen said...

Awww those are some priceless photos! I am still in AWE over the hair! He is lucky to have so much so soon. You ARE going to be so strong after hefting that big boy around. I'll bet on you in arm wrestling anytime!

Rachelle said...

oh he is such a pretty baby! i agree with the others, he's huge! how did he fit inside of you??

hope all is going well. the picture with hattie holding him is so cute.