Maybe that's why he came with a full head of hair.....he knew it wouldn't be warming up for quite awhile, smart little man. Hattie is such a cute big sis! I got my disc! Thank you so much, it just makes me more anxious to have a house to decorate. I haven't ever noticed my HUGE vein until those pictures. Jared always makes fun of it and says "go cougs," because he says it's a Y. I really hope it isn't that big all the time.
3 comments:
Yes, I'm cold, too. Annoying. Your little man looks just like you. So cute.
Seriously! We are all sick too. It pretty much sucks.
Maybe that's why he came with a full head of hair.....he knew it wouldn't be warming up for quite awhile, smart little man. Hattie is such a cute big sis! I got my disc! Thank you so much, it just makes me more anxious to have a house to decorate. I haven't ever noticed my HUGE vein until those pictures. Jared always makes fun of it and says "go cougs," because he says it's a Y. I really hope it isn't that big all the time.
Post a Comment