Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bucket Baths in the backyard









4 comments:

jen said...

What an adorable idea- looks like the kids loved it! Even Hattie being squished into that little bucket:0)

Sharee said...

I love bucket baths. So do my girls.

Sharee said...

No, I do not take bucket baths. I am dying laughing, because that previous comment made it sound like I take bucket baths, but I swear I don't. I'm going to bed now.

Anonymous said...

Love the bucket baths. Was so sorry to hear about Ezra's broken leg. I'll bet he is way heavy to carry now. I hope maybe it is already off and he is back to normal. Just wanted to let you know that the vote is unanimous for pics at the lake and not during Thanksgiving so you won't need to reserve a spot for us until summer 2012. I hope it works out this summer and summer is longer than this year's was. Hope to see you before then. Aunt TSWC