Friday, December 19, 2008

we went snowboarding with carson it was fun :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joslyn, I was hoping to leave an email, but this will do. we were wondering if you would be available to do our family pictures on the Saturday, Jan. 17th
either in Paris or Bear Lake area or in Rexburg. Whichever you think. We would like outside pictures with all the family. That would be 12 of us. Let me know OK? Thanks, Tanja

Diane said...

HI!!! Shawn and I happened to find your blog!! Thats cool that we can keep in touch through our blogs.
Also..your website is looking good too. I loved all the pictures and of course the design..lol

Well hope all is well...ttyl

Ashley and Dave said...

I love your website! You are super talanted! Was that a picture of Launa Mallote?
What do you charge because I really want you to take Kinsey's pictures this summer...and probably our family pictures too!