Don't worry we are still alive! We have been super busy building the house and going to school. Sorry for the lack of updates. We should be in the house in two or three weeks. It has taken longer than expected but it will be worth it in the end. I took this pic about a month ago. She is hilarious she will say just about anything you want now and is putting words together. They grow so fast.
5 comments:
LOVE your photography. I'm seriously considering a trip just to get photos of my children. YOU ROCK! Hope you guys are doing good. How exciting that you will finally be getting into your house. I hope you will be posting more. I can't get enough of that cute little girl of yours. Love Ya, Amanda
She is adorable!
I'm so excited for you guys to move into your new house. You definitely have to throw an open house. Please remember to invite us!! When ever you're in SLC come by and visit us. I know Jake told Shawn he would come snowboarding.
she is growing up jos! what will you do with a little girl and no baby?!?
yeah! new picts! where is that blue wall?? love it.
Post a Comment