Awesome!! We didn't know you guys had gone to Disney!! I bet Hattie had such a great time!!
Disneyland? Sounds fun! The pictures look great! I love the Hattie pirate picture. Are you guys in your new house yet?
Looks like fun...next time you guys come to CA you will have to let us know.
where's the picture with Jake in the Teacups or riding dumbo? I was looking forward to that! haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome!! We didn't know you guys had gone to Disney!! I bet Hattie had such a great time!!
Disneyland? Sounds fun! The pictures look great! I love the Hattie pirate picture. Are you guys in your new house yet?
Looks like fun...next time you guys come to CA you will have to let us know.
where's the picture with Jake in the Teacups or riding dumbo? I was looking forward to that! haha
Post a Comment