Wednesday, December 15, 2010

this is Ezra
day one - in the hospital

8 comments:

mckenzie said...

Oh my goodness he is perfect!! Let me know if you guys need anything.

Fabulous Fillmores said...

SOO cute! He looks like your brothers.
Congrats!!!!!

jen said...

Aha! I knew it! Just today I said to Kristi, I bet Joslyn has posted pics of the baby on her blog...here I am late at night checking and you DO! When will we see more?!? And- hello you have braggin rights- 9 lbs NO DRUGS. You are basically a rock star.

C & S said...

I should have know Mckenzie would have posted before me! Ha, we have both been checking your blog like crazy! He is so adorable! oh, my goodness all that hair is awesome! SO excited for you!

mel said...

He is handsome!!! Glad he is here and well. I love all that hair.

Kiera said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Look at that hair! Congratulations!

the Derek & Crickett show said...

wow! look at that hansome little guy! you are a trooper. congrats! i'm sure you are so happy he is finally here!