As someone that birthed a 9 lb 8 oz baby, it's not all that bad and they are healthy!!! Hopefully baby #2 gets here soon!!!
we can't wait!! we'll hope for a nice 7 pound healthy baby!
My boys have both been pushing 9 lbs. and I survived! The end is so near but I know how you feel. It wasn't too long ago I was counting down the days!!! I am excited for you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
As someone that birthed a 9 lb 8 oz baby, it's not all that bad and they are healthy!!! Hopefully baby #2 gets here soon!!!
we can't wait!! we'll hope for a nice 7 pound healthy baby!
My boys have both been pushing 9 lbs. and I survived! The end is so near but I know how you feel. It wasn't too long ago I was counting down the days!!! I am excited for you.
Post a Comment